We have an opening for a Quality Management Consultant to join our expert Quality Management team located at PADI EMEA in Bristol, United Kingdom.
The Quality Management consultant will be the primary contact for quality management issues for PADI members, ensuring that PADI Members understand the importance of using PADI’s educational system and are aware of their responsibility to adhere to PADI standards.
The role will involve interacting with members and non-members with regard to quality management issues and reporting incidents, developing and delivering risk and quality management programmes, and maintaining PADI’s member recognition programmes.
• Experienced PADI IDC Staff Instructor or higher (Course Director preferred)
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent (degree level preferred)
• Fluent English and at least one other central European language is essential. French would be especially desirable and any other additional European languages would be an advantage.
• Highly analytical, with excellent communications skills, organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to read and interpret complex documents such as incident reports, legislative reports, subpoenas and legal pleadings.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
• Ability to understand, organize, and prepare statistical analysis of complex, sensitive and confidential information.
This role is based at the PADI EMEA office in Bristol, United Kingdom; therefore, the successful applicant must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
To apply for this position, please send your cv and covering letter to: Rachel Landregan, Human Resources, [email protected].
For an informal discussion or questions regarding this position, please contact Fiona Fishburne, Quality Management, [email protected].
Application closing date: 12 September 2016